From:
Daniel Magoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2001 11:46:35 -0400
hi
     I believe you have a video card problem. It may not be driver related, but just a hardware incompatibility. H ave you downloaded the latest drivers for your card? Sometimes a bios update will solve problems like this. If you had a spare video card you can use that to test the system. It often takes much trial and error to discover the problem. Give more details on MOBO , OS etc

Dan