From:
Jun Qian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Aug 1998 13:30:00 +1000
Sorry I have to re-send this message.
There are more details about the problem:
1) Win95 doesn't auto detect (not ask me the driver) my PnP sound card
at setup, i had to install the driver later in device manager.
2) win95 doesn't accept my video card driver at setup, it always says
"can't find driver" or "pls inster win95 cd-rom" no matter what i do.
In device manager, i could use the update driver to install it later.
3) win95 also doesn't accept the printer at first run, and even later, i

still need to try number of times to install my HP Deskjet 500 printer
(it's working fine and had no problem before).
4) once, win95 even couldn't detect and/or access my cd-rom drive after
reinstall win95.
5) i did 3 reinstall in one day! and another one at the following day!
6) most of the problems seem like win95 doesn't like the hardware or
just ME!
7) I'm not sure about the software, but I had installed nothing
big/complex but only Netscape communicator 4.05.  It should be okay for
win95 i think.

PS: The error message is "Windows encounted a error in system
registry... reboot" or sometimes "error to access system registry ...
reboot ...".

all above just happened these days after a registry crash (so I had to
re-do everything) and didn't happen before (i did a reinstall before,
everything was ok).

I think bad luck is following me these days, pls help.

Jun