From:
Gloria D <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2006 07:26:19 -0400
I would like to know if there is any way to rename the windows folder. I guess it's possible because someone who had this computer before renamed it blood. I guess it's the windows folder. The structure is really strange. When you click on c drive you see 3 folders. The one called blood which has a lot of things in it like the system folder and system 32 folder and font folder. That's why I think it's the windows folder. I'd like to name it back to windows. Then next to the folder called blood, there is the program folder and another folder called my documents.  I would like to rename the blood folder to windows. It doesn't have the rename option on right click.  This is Windows XP Pro SP2 on a pentium 2 computer, 640 mb ram.
Thanks for any help.
Gloria

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com