From:
Shreedhar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 1980 17:00:56 +0300
I hope this post can be put up at PCBUILD, forgive me if I am wrong I can
post it again at PCSOFT.
I plan to set-up a multiboot  system on my Pentium1 computer with 32 MB RAM
and 8.5 GB HD.
C: Msdos -100 MB ;
D:Win 98 - 1.8 GB (Fat16);
E: WinNT(ws) - 2.5 GB;
F:Linux(RH-6) -2.5 GB;
G:Data(Fat16)Remaining space.
I plan to use System commander Deluxe to do this.

I have no previous experience on installing WinNT and Linux together. I
request feed back from the list if this can be achieved using system
commander? Any special tips? Which is the best sequence to install them.
Where the Lilo should be placed. Will system commander takeover as the
default boot manager (over the Nt boot manager and Lilo. How this can be
achieved. I have collected some information from the web but it still lives
some points  not clear to me.

Any help shall be highly appreciated.

Shreedhar Hardikar