From:
Tom Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Nov 2005 18:50:32 -0800
Based on the computer details, I doubt that it has a separate video card.
The video is likely onboard which means loading the correct video driver for
Windows XP off the CD that came with the computer. I too can't answer the
modem question and if no answer is forthcoming from this group, you may have
to query US Robotics.

If you installed XP over the top of ME rather than a "clean" install, you
should be able to locate and use your address book and bookmarks. Again if
no definitive answer is forthcoming, you may be able to find out how to use
the previous files through the Microsoft Knowledge Base at www.microsoft.com
.

Sorry I could not be of more assistance.

Tom Mayer