From:
Gordon Tyler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Aug 1998 22:19:50 -0600
Hi. I have some case fans without male connectors, just the red &
black wires from each fan. I would like to attach the proper male
crimp pins to a standard Molex connector so that I can properly
connect it to a female standard Molex power supply 4 pin connector.

I don't know how to order these crimps by their proper size or
name. I'd appreciate some help in using the correct terminology
for ordering the right size male & female crimps & Molex covers,
e.g. "I need a #11 crimp, please."

Any suggestions for accessing Canadian computer part suppliers would
be appreciated, also. I've been using Misco, but they don't illustrate
the crimps or connector covers I'm referring to.

Thanks.

Gordon Tyler___________________________Department of Psychiatry
out-pt group psychotherapy_______University of Alberta Hospital
[log in to unmask], Alberta, Canada