From:
Ken Jobling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jun 1998 11:11:20 +1000
At 15:12 15/06/98 +1000, I wrote:
>I have a motherboard marked "Intel 824301 VER:B1" which I need to find data
>on. It is a PCI board with a Socket 7 cpu socket. It does not have a CPU
>and I need to know, among other things, what CPU to put in it to try it.

Following more time on the web, I now have the following description:

     TRICOM: "INTEL 824301 VER B:2" with SMC 37C665 I/O

and also seems to be associated with a part number V097B5S0.

It has the 340FX (Triton I) chipset, 5 ISA slots, 3 PCI slots, and a
regulator with a fairly large heat sink which suggests that it will support
3.3v CPUs.

I have yet to find any jumper settings for it, or any reference to which
CPUs it will support.

Thanks,