From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Oct 2002 15:01:14 -0600
At 04:28 PM 10/19/2002, jerry crider wrote:
>hello again, listers
>well iam building a pc with a jetway 601tcf mobo with sound and video on board and iam
>useing a 667 intel celoron cpu with a 4.7 gig hard drive and 120 megs of ram well it
>runs good and does everthing fine no beeps but i can`t get the sound to work the little
>speaker is by the clock and in device manger it says it working but no sound from
>speakers them self and tryed diff. speakers that i know are good but still no sound.any
>one ever run across this out there,?? if so any help would keep me from going bald in
>the next few thanks again jerry the fatboy crider... ps i turned everything on in set up
>am perrty sure all the jumpers are right sould i dump and buy a sound card and desable
>the on board oh and it is a brand new board i sent it back and they sent it back saying
>it works fine

I know you probably have thought of this...  but, it is the most often fix
when I have clients call me reporting this issue...   did you plug the
speakers into the right connector?   Try plugging them into the other
jacks on the back of your motherboard for sound...   I am not saying you
your stupid or anything like that...   it is just that I see this sooooo often
with my clients calling with this problem.

    Bob Wright
  Team NoSpin
The NoSpin Group, Inc
http://freepctech.com