From:
Roger Checkr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Dec 2002 03:52:00 -0500
Susan,
I am using a APC Back-UPS PRO 650. I am running AMD K6-2 300 17" monitor and zip drive plugged into the UPS. I have 15 minutes of battery run time when battery is new. It is about 3 years old now battery run time is 7 minutes. Have used the APC shut down software.  I have used and been around APC UPS for several years and APC would be my first choice to purchase.
Roger Checkal