Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 16:58:22 +0100
I'm assuming you're using xp from what you say.
Seems to me like you may have a hacker unless you know of a good reason why
someone else may be logged onto your computer.
I would suggest:
a: a good firewall (try zone alarm pro 30 day  free trial)
b: make sure you have a password set for all other accounts (desktops) on
your computer. Not an obvious one, try one that can't be guessed easily.
c: If possible, set it so that only you can be the administrator and change
any system  settings.
d: Disable the guest setting if there is one.
e: run a trojan detector and remover.(with updated definitions)
f: make sure you have downloaded all of the latest windows updates

Maybe I'm just a suspicious person, but that seems like what's happening.
Hope you get it sorted.
Has anyone else got any suggestions about this?
Michele Sayer