From:
Tom Mayer SC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 2010 21:06:51 -0700
  This condition appears unusual in that you seem to have covered the
normal culprits without any improvement. I would assume that the BIOS
and motherboard have not suddenly gone bad and I would assume that
somehow the fan has developed an electrical problem that is not
permitting the fan to be seen by the motherboard and/or BIOS. For a few
dollars in cost and a reduction in  frustration, I would replace the fan
and see if that remedies the condition.

Tom

On 8/13/2010 6:59 AM, Romario chipo wrote:
> The fan has not been replaced before. The fan came with the machine
> and it spins quite okay thats why I am amazed by this error message.
>
> On 12/08/2010, John Sproule<[log in to unmask]>  wrote:
>> Is this a replacement fan or did the original fan stop being detected?  If
>> it is a replacement fan, does it have the same number of wires as the
>> original (e.g. 3 or 4 wires) and is it plugged into the same fan header on
>> the motherboard that the original fan was plugged into?  Does the BIOS have
>> a hardware monitoring section, and if so, what does it indicate about the
>> CPU fan's speed?
>>
>> Hopefully, the answers to these questions will help diagnose what is going
>> on.
>>
>> John Sproule

                     visit our download web page at
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml