From:
Larry Fisk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 20:02:59 -0600
Bruce:
here is a link to a discription of the windows setup switches:
http://fp.computers.pcc.edu/pmcg/HTML/setup_switches.htm
I use the /is switch if I have to start over with an install and have
already run scandisk.
/is -  skips the scandisk phase.
/im - ignores the conventional memory check.
/iv -bypasses displaying the Setup screens during an upgrade within Windows

haven't heard of the /id switch but there are more undocumented switches.