Date:
Wed, 8 May 2002 17:48:30 -0400
Mike,
 I have a setup similar to yours, i'm running a 1.333 Athlon and heat was a
problem. My solution was to add two more fans. I have the small fan in front
pulling air into the case and a fan pushing air out the back the same as
yours then I cut out two holes vertically to fit two 90mm fans in the side.
I placed one fan so it blows directly on the cpu and the other right below
it blowing across the video card, modem, sound card and what have you. Then
last I removed a unused 5.25 drive cover from between my DVD and CDRW drives
and alot of air is exited there. I lowered my inside temp about 30 degrees f
and my cpu temp went down about 19 degrees f. Hope this suggestion helps.
 Larry Knox