From:
Joshua Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jun 1998 14:48:32 PDT
I am building my first computer and I almost got it all planned out
except one thing. I trying to figure out what I want concerning drives.I
know I need a A drive and a cd-rom drive. But what about a cd-r drive
instead? I will be playing games, Many Many programs, Lots of Internet
stuff. What do you think I could use? I would love any input on anything
you have or have had that you liked. I am bound to make this something
to be proud of ;o)
Thanks so much,
JOSH