Date:
Sat, 27 Jan 2001 22:59:50 +1100
I'm pretty sure I know what you are talking about, this is a common issue if
you didn't attach the HDD on onboard "standard" ATA controller. The work
around is easy, you have to move the HDD cable from RAID controller to
onboard ATA controller, install win2k and then load RAID controller driver,
now shut down, and move cable back to RAID. Since you have only one HDD,
this will solve your problem.

Jun Qian