From:
Elizabeth Boston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jul 1998 11:41:17 -0400
I used a program called com test to test my modem, and it
didn't find any problems. My modem by the way, is a wisecom
modem. The directions that come with it, say to select
"Sierra 28.8 Data Wave Fax SQ3465" When installing the
drivers.
        Modem Doctor, however, gave me the following message
"Warning, Com port 1 is using com port 2's address. You
should re-configure your serial card to the correct address,
otherwise, communication programs won't properly operate"
        This is not something that I have much experience with.
How do I re-configure my serial card?

     Elizabeth Boston