From:
"Hahnel, Winfried (W.A.)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 13:55:36 -0500
I play Age of Empires I and II;Rogue Spear on an HP with a 810 chipset with
onboard [8meg ram]video.  Works just fine even over the internet.  I think
that some of these video cards are overrated as I bought an ATI Expert 128
for my son and my computer still looks better.

Have a nice day!

Fred Hahnel