From:
"Denis A. Baldwin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 13:55:15 -0400
Lots of ways to fix this.

Firstly, what kind of modem? Be sure you get the newest modem driver @
http://www.windrivers.com.  Back when I used to work for an ISP, we would
update our dial-in code and everyone else would have to update their modem
drivers.

Also, go into Control Panel, Modems, Properties and set your maximum speed
to 57,600.

That should fix it. If not, please let me know.

Denis

Denis A. Baldwin (A+/MCP/I-Net+/Net+/CCA)
Network Administrator, CAE, Inc.
810-231-9373, ext. 229