From:
mike stanz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 2008 21:38:35 -0500
simply use the same info from tools;internet options on the wireless set-up.
then upgrade the original modem operating systems to vista. there is a
program already in there to make it very easy. good luck. cat five wired to
wireless modems!try reading the links on right of e-mail page for your
question..more about....                         [log in to unmask]