From:
Roxanne Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Mar 1998 15:22:05 -0800
This shouldn't be any problem, Mick.  Search your hard drive for files with the
name *.pwl and when you find them, delete them.  Reboot the computer.  (You
have just deleted all your previous password files.)

This time, when you reboot, do like I said before, and you should be fine.

Roxanne Pierce
R2 Systems, San Diego