From:
Dean Kukral <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Aug 2008 07:29:44 -0500
With the 32 bit system you can install (as a rule) the full 4GB or ram and it will run, but it will only use about 3GB of the ram.
Don't even think about using the 64 bit o.s. just to use the additional GB of ram!!  Not all software will run under the 64 bit
o.s.!

If your client is a gamer, tell her that she needs to run XP.  If she is not a gamer, then tell her that she is right about Vista.
Both operating systems have issues, but Vista will have the longest shelf life.  Vista Home Premium is the only way to go for a home
computer.  I don't know about a business computers - you need to look at what each will do and see if she needs those features.

Dean Kukral