Date:
Sun, 12 Feb 2006 08:02:32 -0800
Chris, Are  you saying that the CD booted once but will no longer do that?
If that is the case, then you might want to check if something in the BIOS
configuration is wrong. In particular, you would need to check the boot
sequence that is set there.

If the CD refuses to boot, then you still have the option of using bootable
floppy disks - assuming your computer has a floppy drive - mine does not,
for example. You can get the bootable disks from www.freepctech.com

Once you boot the disks (or CD), you will need to delete any partitions that
show on the hard disk and create one or more new ones according to your
preferences. Then select the partition to install the OS on and proceed from
there. Let us know what happens and if you need more detailed instructions.

Peter