From:
Patrick Macaspac <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Nov 2005 17:26:14 -0800
When I asked a friend to download this particular installer (executable file), the file was saved and when he looked at it, it looked like a generic file (icon is a white pad with the windows logo). The file was downloaded using Firefox. I asked him to check what type of file it was, it was a PART file and it could not be ran because there's no program to open it. I'm sure that the file is not corrupted because I have downloaded the program too. When he tried to download the file using IE, he was able to download it. We are running two different machines but are both running WIN XP.

Any suggestions comments will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Patrick

"don't let them make you think you're free, people are born free, yet every where they are in chains"

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com