From:
Dave Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 22:53:55 -0500
A shot in the dark, but assuming the video card & monitor are OK and you
installed the motherboard yourself, make sure it's NOT touching the case on
the bottom.  I've had that happen and that's exactly what I got.  If not,
then suspect the motherboard.  Don't discount the cables for HD/Floppie are
backwards also.

Dave Jones
http://www.vdoguy.com
http://www.airmemories.com