From:
"Steven J. Wolfe" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Apr 2001 11:10:28 -0600
If you have Windows 98, and a free PCI slot on your system, you can install
a USB card! They run around $15.00 for a 2-port card. And if you need more
ports than two, you can always add a hub later!!! I would really go this
route rather than the serial. Serial devices are very slow compared to
USB...

Good Luck,    steve....