From:
Date:
Thu, 26 Mar 1998 07:53:09 -0500

Part Number: AC3120000F

As you can see it has a 64K cache.

Hope this help,
Dave Souza

-----Original Message-----
<snip>

Hi
PC-BUILD

I have a Western Digital Caviar AC31200 hard drive with which I am very
satisfied, but want to know if and how large is the on-board cache?
The test results with Wintune test program seem to indicate a cache.
I have been unable to find this info at Western Digital's website.
Please don't just send me to another website to look for non-existent
information.

Thanks for your valuable time,

Richard Dennis Smith