Date:
Sun, 22 Jun 2003 15:10:18 +1200
Just my few cents worth:
My wife and I share an ADSL router and separate hub switch on our 2xpc
setup, and occasionally I plug a client's pc into it to share files.

I don't think I've ever noticed any difference in performance, in any area,
regardless of how many computers are using the setup.  Except, of course, if
we both try and download big files simultaneously, the speed drops.

The last few ADSL installs that I've done for customers, I've used a ADSL
router with built-in hub, which  services 4 computers without a separate
connector.

Ian Porter
Computer Guys Inc.
Arrowtown