From:
"Michael A. Wosnick" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 21:40:07 -0500
Mary had it right when she noticed that I had a typo.

My addresses entered were 192.168.0.0 through 192.168.0.255, and I have also
added my HPNA adapter which  carries an address in that range.

So, I have done what folks suggested, I just couldn't type it properly :)

Michael