From:
Bobby D Herring <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Nov 1998 13:04:56 EST
I had a problem like this with a company in Arizone over software.
I contacted the BBB Onliune and filled out a complaint.
They apparently didn't want the extra attention and solved my complaint
within a couple of weeks.

www.bbbonline.com

On the first page is a link to fill out an online complaint form

Hope this helps, Bobby
On Wed, 18 Nov 1998 18:33:30 -0800 Dean Riddle <[log in to unmask]> writes:
>Sorry for the slightly off-topic message.
>I was just wondering if anyone has any current knowledge of a computer
>parts company by the name of Songtech International. The company
>stiffed me
>on a motherboard that was under warranty, and have moved from their
>former
>address, won't return my phone messages or email messages. Any help
>would
>be appreciated.
>Also, you might want to avoid this company.
>Thanks, Dean
>
>                Curious about the people moderating your
>                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
>                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

             to be posted to: [log in to unmask]