Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 2004 08:12:33 -0500
Hi Mary,

Here is some additional information you may find helpful. The following is
from Western Digital Service and Support and this page has two links to
Microsoft Knowledge Base articles on the subject.

The full capacity of EIDE drives larger than 137GB (128GB binary) is not
recognized in Windows 2000/XP
http://tinyurl.com/48jvz

Sven Swanson, Sr.