From:
"David A. Abbe" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Mar 1998 23:44:46 EST
Hi Folks, hope all is well,

My father's puter is approx one year old.  It is a Gateway 180 pro with
32 meg, a 4.3 HDD, Win 95 version A, and a

17 " Crystal Scan 700 Monitor.

Ok,
     So during inactivity, it goes to screen saver, then after a bit into
it's energy saver mode.  So far so good, not a problem,  but when you
move the mouse or whatever to bring it back up, the monitor comes back on
normally, then after approx one second, goes off again and comes right
back up.  When it does this it makes a very loud CLICK but then works
fine after that,  I guess this has been going on for quite awhile, maybe
since new, he just mentioned it.  I would deeply appreciate any
suggestions and or responses.

Thank you very much,
David A. Abbe

The song of life lies deep within our soul.
Carefully nurtured it can be the most beautiful
music ever known.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]