Date:
Sun, 1 Jan 2006 11:40:40 -0500
 What OS are you running?  If you have XP you may be storing the malefactors in system restore.  You need to disable system restore before you run your AV and Malware programs.  After running all your virus/trojan horse programs you can enable system restore.  If you are not running XP, let us know what OS you have.

Joseph Marty