Date:
Wed, 30 May 2001 21:27:44 +1000
Mary,

I could be the guy you are looking for if the time is a year and half ago,
but I can make a close guess (I'm almost sure), the answer will be NO. there
is no way to upgrade with these PC100 mobos as far as I know of. I've heard
that new mobo from same place called "PC133" which is better than old one,
but I've never seen one myself, so I never know how much better they are. I
remembered that I saw a similar mobo (as Dan has) around March this year, it
wasn't so kind on upgrade.

Jun Qian