Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2006 09:15:59 EDT
<<< my help and support won't come  up.>>>>

does this mean that nothing happens when you  click and you do not get the
"help and support center dialog box? if this is so  i can only think of a faulty
winxp installation but pl. wait for other list  members views.

The very same happened to me with the 'help and support' not  showing up.  I
tried everything including scan disk and defrag and even in  safe mode... it
did not help.  I had to call the people who built this  computer.. and they had
to format my HD... They didn't want to help me at first,  saying I could get
help and support online, <but after some talking,> they  helped me reformat.
They did not know what caused that to fail.   Harriet

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml