From:
ronald cross <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Mar 2009 16:28:43 -0700
thank you for your reply. I had a friend ck the system out and he said this unit had two hard drives and dell would not allow him to shut down the second hard drive.. he said i need another hard drive and controller card, and with this i will have a dual unit. so i guess i'll have to buy a second hard drive and controller card! ??????  ronn cross