From:
Tim Klymkow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 19:40:15 -0500
Thanks for all the info/advice on my fan situation.  Apparently the 12V
source thru the motherboard has burned out.  I put a meter on the jacks and
get absolutely 0v from them.

I ended up connecting the fans to a power supply plug.  All is well again!

I'm going to complain to ABIT, maybe they will do something about this
situation.  They certainly should have noted this in the manual if there is
a limit on the motherboard fan connectors in regards to power draw.

Funny thing is, I also have a second, slightly older, BX6R2 that has had
3fans hooked to the motherboard from day one!  Everything works fine with
that one.

Thanks again!
Tim Klymkow