From:
Ron Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2007 15:09:11 -0800
Im a college student into gaming and class work, I want to stick with a
pretty fast processor (2.8ghz +) and a good video card (128mb +),
storage doesnt have to be massive, 80gb is fine, I'll also want a cd
burner. Software wise I'll more than likely buy Windows XP, because I havent
heard too many good ratings on Vista yet. The problem with me building
one from scratch is I'm not familiar with what parts will work with
eachother, (mother boards to processors etc..) although I do know how to
assemble the hardware itself. My budget isn't all that great either
being a college student and all (hoping around 700$). Newegg.com has been
suggested to me by friends to buy the parts I need, but what exactly I
need to buy and what will interoperate, once again I dont know. If
anyone could help me pick some stuff out or even what parts will work with
eachother ( key definitions to look for) I would greatly appreciate it.
Also I already have an Apevia X-Navigator Case with their 500w
 power supply.

It's here! Your new message!

                 our special coffee mugs and mouse pads