From:
Julius Militante <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 14:53:07 -0500
Another option might be a Celeron mobo.  Soyo makes good boards and I found
this one online.

SOYO SY-7SBB Socket 370 AT Motherboard Supports Intel Celeron (300A-500)MHZ
66Mhz FSB (Front Side Bus). SIS 600 CHIPSET. 1 AGP, 3 x 32-bit PCI and 2 x
16-bit ISA  slots. Supports 256 MB with SDRAM. 3 x 168-pin DIMM slots.
Award BIOS with green, PnP, Fast I/O.

I found it in this address:
www.onlinepcoutlet.com

Good luck!