From:
Sylvain Gallant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 16:34:24 -0300
The CCD seems to be detecting light but not strong enough.  If i flash my
flashlight on it, I get green and red on my scan. But nothing from the
lamp.  It does not reflect strong enough.  Does the CCD need a Power
booster!? (5 volts)

Also how accurate must the CCD be aligned with the lense, since their seems
to be no 'fine' way of adjusting it,  just screw the board on but I get
about 1/2 inch of play up/down and 1/4 inch left/right.

Last thing, How would i get the parts needed, beeing no Authorized HP
scanner dealer or service center her in Newfoundland, Canada.

Thanks for any help.

S.Gallant