From:
Mike Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Jan 2004 08:14:41 -0800
In OE click on Tools, Options, Security, and under Virus Protection uncheck
"do not allow attachments to be saved or opened that could potentially be a
virus".  You will then be able to open attachments, but your
vulnerability/exposure increases.  I leave this option checked and if  I
receive an email with an attachment from someone I trust to not send/forward
virus-laden junk, then I uncheck the option so I can open that attachment.
Afterward I always go back and check that box again.
Mike Williams