From:
"Twin*.*Star" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 1999 16:43:47 -0500
Unless you have one of those special "call waiting" modems, I do not think
you can accomplish what you want. However, an easy way that I use keep call
waiting from disconnecting me during fax and/or DUN'ing, is to configure
the Dialing Properties to disable call waiting with the proper prefix code,
e.g. most places it is *70. My system knows when it I am using a fax
program and/or DUN and adds the *70 prefix and disables call waiting. On
voice programs, it does not dial the prefix and therefor allows call
waiting to be enabled.

May your holidays be joy-filled, fun and abundant,

Daniel Wysocki
Twin*.*Star Computers
770-498-2582/800-816-0663