From:
Kyle Elmblade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 09:25:23 -0700
Hi David,

There's a few different ones out there, but I'll describe mine.  It has
"sliders" on the outside portion of the retainers, and they need to be slid
down and the retainers pulled slightly away from the CPU, then the CPU just
pulls out.  One other type I've seen you pull up on the retainers and then
they fold over with a hing near the motherboard.

Hope this helps!

Kyle Elmblade
Distinct Computer Solutions