From:
Brad Loomis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Nov 1998 15:44:40 -0800
Since we are on this slightly off topic discussion, for those of you who are
like I was a short time ago, looking to build my first machine, i found this
site:   http://www.sysopt.com/vendsurv.html
It is a place where people post their experiences with a very large number
of online vendors. It may sway someone in deciding whether or not to use a
particular vendor.
Brad Loomis
Morro Bay, CA

> What was the name of the company?  This discussion list is about
> building computers and adding components.  Before we build, we must
> buy.  If we know not to buy from ripoffs, it makes building more
> enjoyable.
>
> John Farrow
>
> Bobby D Herring wrote:
> >
> > I had a problem like this with a company in Arizone over software.
> > I contacted the BBB Onliune and filled out a complaint.
> > They apparently didn't want the extra attention and solved my complaint
> > within a couple of weeks.
> >
> > www.bbbonline.com

             to be posted to: [log in to unmask]