From:
Mark Powdermaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jun 1998 09:41:00 -0400
Hi Bill,
I tinkered with one of these dinosaurs for a friend. I was able to add used
540MB HDD and increase the memory to 8MB which lets it run Win95 slowly but
acceptably. Didn't try to upgrade the cpu, but I don't remember if it was
because of cost or some other problem. This was almost 2 years ago.

HTH
Mark Powdermaker