From:
Jim Bernhardt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 2004 17:29:21 -0400
Hey Vince, Thanks for responding...The problem with Dell is they only have
one of those motherbroards in stock at the moment and they wanted to hold on
to it for warranty work (which I can appreciate) so I asked when they
thought they might restock this particular broard and you know what they
told me?....Year 2007, I almost fell off my chair, so what I'm doing is,
buying a tower with a power supply, motherbroard, and I'm going to take
everthing out of the dell and put it in this new tower...And thats the last
time Dell will hold me over the barrel to buy a new system...I'm sure you'll
see me here regularly looking for help but this will be more fun then
shelling out $$$ to Dell...Thx...Jim Bernhardt