From:
Joe Lore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 14:12:38 -0500
Hi,

When you say full version of XP, Did you buy a retail box or OEM package
of XP?

The COA would come with either.  The COA on the OEM is usually on the
shrink wrap
of the package and sometimes gets thrown away by mistake, by those who
are not too careful.

If you did not get your COA when you got your hardware upgrade, I would
your money too.  If you have no luck there, call Microsoft and see what
they are willing to do.  There is no other "legal" way to obtain one,
unless you go out and buy an additional Retail Box Copy of XP.

Thanks and have a Great Day!

Joe Lore

Can anyone tell me how to obtain the Certificate of Authentication for a
full version of XP I purchased along with upgrade hardware?