Date:
Wed, 15 Jul 1998 05:36:34 +0300
I have a MAG 14" monitor, and I don't have the money to replace it with
something larger. I have a graphic card: Diamond Stealth 3D 2000.

I now have an oportunity to buy in a cheap price, IBM 609119 monitor
which is about 2 years old, 19" size, and with Sony Trinitron screen.

I would like to get some review about this monitor, if there is a special
need for a graphic card for it. I was told that it do not suffer from a
noticable loss of quality, but that modern screens have a bit smaller dot
size.

Its price is about half of a modern 15" Trinitron Mag screen.

What are the card needs for such a screen?

Thanks,

Uzi