From:
Kenneth Whyman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 01:43:21 -0700
I have a question that fits in with this thread, but takes a slightly
different tack. I am considering adding a second, small partition to my
existing 3GB HDD for virtual memory, but the drive is already set up with
one partition taking up the whole drive. Is there a way for me to resize the
current partition without destroying the data within, or am I doomed to wipe
my drive clean and start over? I'm currently running Win98SP1, not a full
install of Win98SE, on a CTX AMD K6 233MMX, with 32 MB SDRAM. I'm also
curious how big I should make the new partition. Thanx in advance for the
help.