From:
Rick Poepping <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Mar 1998 20:12:53 -0600
Ricardo Juliao L. wrote:

> Greetings:
>
> I have just purchased a PII-233Mhz and an Intel Portland 440FX Motherboard
> with a fan which are on its way on the mail. I currently have an AMD
> 586-133Mhz on an Amptron 9700 Motherboard. I assume, but was unable to
> confirm, that my Mini-Tower Case is AT compliant. I know that the PII
> motherboard is ATX. My questions are:
>
> 1. Do I have to purchase a new case due to the incompatible AT and ATX
> standards?

Definitely! At the very least the cards are rotated 90 degrees on an ATX
versus an AT.
I have heard very good things about Enlight cases.  I've seen one advertised
at 'TC Computers' for $79.  Their site is http://www.tccomputers.com and
includes pictures of the cases. Or call 1-800-723-8282

> 2. Do I have any idea what I´m talking about?

At least you asked the question.

Rick POepping