From:
Mandi Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 23:13:14 -0600
Please disregard my question below. I found the answer was in the BIOS/CMOS
the printer port was 'normal' and I changed it to ECP/EPP and it worked! I
got the answer from another email list, because my friend that needed the
document needed to go home, and I had forgotten that this list is moderated
and I wasn't sure when my post would be posted. But just in case anyone
wonders, this is the answer. :)

Thanks,
Mandi